Michael A. Swisher, Web DeveloperResume References Questions
Portfolio: Work Examples and Links
- Here are some links to some stuff you might find interesting!
- You can also check out my Sample App with the link above.
- SwishLIMS is a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) tailored for the Legal Cannabis Industry.
- This LIMS is active at Nordic Analytical Labs, and has successfully processed over 250,000 samples.
- Check out the Info Sheet and Screenshots on the Home Page for information about the system.
- If you would like credentials to log in so you can poke around, shoot me an email!
- Route Manager is a Bus Fleet Management system designed for the buses at Denver International Airport.
- This system is currently in use by ABM Shuttle at DIA.
- The link provided is to the live installation.
- Check out the Info Sheet on the Home Page for information about the system.
- SwishCraft is a website describing a public Minecraft that I host. Minecraft is NOT just for kids, ya know! ;)
* (Full Disclosure: This site was built from a basic template that I downloaded and modified)
- This site is intended for adults and might contain strong language... but nothing too serious!
- If you play, feel free to join the server and check it out!
- ChaffStaff is a concept site of mine that I'm working on.
- This site is under construction, and is not yet completed.
- Feel free to create an account! The account creation, login and other User Account logic is all ready to go.
- You can also download the ChaffStaff Mobile App for Android. Look for the Android Icon in the top right corner.
- If you think this idea has legs and want to invest or be involved, let me know!
- My Git Hub Account. I have several Public Apps you can download, as well as some other Private Repositories.
- All the apps have a nice little markdown readme.
- My LinkedIn profile. Check it out!
- Not really relevant, but I like to play and record music.
- I built this using jQuery a looong time ago, and it still works great!
- If you like any of the music, let me know!