Michael A. Swisher, Web Developer
Questions for Interviewer
- Typically, during interviews, the interviewer will ask me if I have any questions or comments
- So, for your perusal, here are 20 questions/comments I might have, in no particular order
- Is there a mobile App? If not, do you want one?
- What language is the backend? What DBMS (Database) does the sytem use?
- What OS do your servers run (Linux, Windows, or other)? What stack (LAMP, LEMP, WIMP, WAMP, MEAN, MERN, etc)?
- I am a Fullstack WebDev and all-around IT guy, including Dev Ops and IT support.
- "Jack of All Trades, Master of None... is oft'times better than a Master of One"
- Do you have any managed deployment pipelines or other automated procedures?